Here at Zabalgarbi our ultimate goal is to provide a service to the community through waste treatment.
Zabalgarbi provides a sustainable, efficient waste-to-energy solution for treatment of waste that is not reused or recycled. This process generates energy safely and highly efficiently at the lowest possible cost, while minimising the environmental impact.
The goal is to provide a quality service to ensure the satisfaction of both clients and the following stakeholders:
- Society in general, which demands sustainable, safe treatment at a competitive price.
- Shareholders, who in addition to their commitment to a company that manages a public service and complements other waste management systems, aim to obtain a return on their investment in the medium term.
- Staff, whose aim is to be part of an open business project in which to pursue an attractive career within a fulfilling work environment.
Management expressly declares its pledge to promote an Integrated Management System based on Quality, the Environment, Energy and Occupational Health and Safety, with the following goals:
- Compliance with the objectives set out in this management policy.
- Compliance with all applicable legal requirements and any others to which the organisation is committed
- Continuous improvement by reviewing the system and setting goals designed to protect the environment and foster personal health and safety.
- To provide safe, healthy working conditions so as to prevent injuries and damage to health, eliminate hazards and reduce risks.
- To acquire energy-efficient products and services and designs to improve energy performance.
As a result of the decision made and the wishes expressed, the Management undertakes to provide information and resources as required to attain the said goals.
In any event, success can only be achieved through the commitment and efforts of everyone at Zabalgarbi. Communication, consultation and engagement, training and professional development must be the distinguishing marks of our organisation.