The Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) filling station at Zabalgarbi complies with Act 4/2019 of 21 February on energy sustainability in the Basque Autonomous Community.
It forms part of our commitment to reduce our carbon footprint, in this case from transport, by offering our customers a guaranteed, high-quality service on the road. Redundant systems mean that full refuelling takes just 4-5 minutes.
The filling station is open 24/7 (except in June 2022, when it is open from 09:00 to 17:00) and the billing price is updated weekly.
The filling station is inside the Zabalgarbi premises, so is available to authorised vehicles only. To refuel you need to register for the system, hold a customer card and show it at the time of refuelling.
The technical characteristics of the station are as follows:
- Location: At the Zabalgarbi plant, parallel to the road up to the pit.
- Two loading bays: Two pumps with NGV1 nozzles which can be adapted to NGV2. Refuelling is preferably from the right in both bays.
- High level of availability: 2 x 400 Nm3/h compressors with storage for over 6000 l.
- Supply pressure: 250 bar.
- Fuelling time: 4-5 minutes with an empty tank.
If you and your company or organisation run CNG trucks and want more information on our new service, please phone us on 944155288 (Admin. & Finance Dept.) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.